Sunday, March 22, 2009

should we go to the ER for this?


Things we have pulled out of Grace's nose: (yes, insomnia strikes again).

1. boogers (haha! ok, I don't pull them out, but SHE does... regularly)
2. wads of kleenex
3. cardboard
4. ground beef
5. carpet
6. yarn
7. crayon
8. cheese
9. construction paper
10. polly pocket shoes
11. crackers

That's all I can remember right now, but believe me, the list is longer than her pediatrician and I would like. I thought she had outgrown this phase but I pulled a wad of kleenex out of her nose again just over a week ago! Will the insanity never end?!?!

2 comments:

Kathy P said...

Hey she is just setting things aside for a rainy day...

Thankfully, so far, we have only had air soft pellets in the ear. I hope that is all. I don't think anything else -- and especially in the nose. YUCK

Anonymous said...

I really hope to never go through this phase with any of the kids...

Certainly we have traded nose storage for other destructive tedencies! :)

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!