Friday, May 8, 2009

Let me introduce myself...


I saw this on another blog, that I read religiously even though I don't know her, and I thought it was a good idea. I'm going to re-introduce myself.


Wife to my high school sweetheart (we met when we were 12)

Mom of three crazy kids (girl, boy, girl)

Employee (at a job I can't stand, but at least I HAVE a job) (seriously the next person to say that to me is going to get poked in the eye)

Crafter (I make cards, scrapbooks, crochet blankets, paint, make jewelry, etc.)

Gardener (this is recent, I've always killed everything green in the past. I actually grew broccoli in my garden and then ATE it!)

Musician (sing, play piano and violin, wrote some awesome songs myself... whatever, I rock)

Bi-polar (I know, out of the blue, right? Especially if you didn't know me. I'm seriously crazy, but in a good way. And I'm on drugs. Whatever.)

Reader (I read everything: novels, scriptures, autobiographies, histories, romances, TWILIGHT ((how did I forget to put that first on the list??)), mysteries, science fiction, drama, etc.)

Twilight fan (I went to the midnight show on opening night and was seriously the second oldest person there. I don't care.)

Dog lover, especially Boston Terriers. (who wouldn't love this puppy, even though she sneaks into the kids bathtub and chews up their toys?!)


Native (I was born in Arizona, I'll die in Arizona. I don't tan either, I'm covered in freckles. Maybe they'll kick me out, like they did to Bella!)

Organizer (my bobby pins are in a plastic tub that's labeled. It's sort of an obsession.)

Favorite flower: tulip
Favorite color: green
Favorite book: Twilight series
Favorite food: Mexican
Favorite song: changes, but right now the Wicked soundtrack, 'Defying Gravity'
Favorite musical: Les Miserables / Wicked (it's a tie)
Favorite person: Hubby :)
Favorite Movie: Anne of Green Gables / Pride & Prejudice
Favorite Actor: Hugh Jackman & Clint Eastwood, but this changes all the time too
Favorite makeup: Bare Minerals
Favorite lipgloss: C.O. Bigelow apothecaries
Favorite thing I own: my laptop
Favorite place to visit: cabin in Overgaard
Favorite child: I tell my kids I love them all the same *wink*


This is WAY more than you ever wanted to know about me, but now I feel like I really know you! Please leave comments and introduce yourself to me, and we'll be best friends forever.

1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

You know all about me, you were pratically there when I was born, but I thought I would say hi anyway =)

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!