Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you moms out there have had a good Mother's Day.



I secretly kind of hate it.


Why do kids wake you up with breakfast and all kinds of promises to be the best kids in the world, and then break the promise by 8:30? Why do my kids act worse on Mother's Day than they do any other day of the year? I've never heard so much screaming in my house at the same time! All I wanted was a nap, is that too much to ask?!?!


{deep breath}


I'm grateful I have kids... I'm grateful I have kids... I'm grateful I have kids...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Okay, Seriously? This post was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

My kids are notoriously the WORST behaved on 2 days per year. Mother's Day and my birthday! No joke. This year Lincoln was definitely on a wild roll. Griffin and Holden got kicked out of their primary class. We did survive though.

The end of the post cracked me up.

I too am grateful I have kids... grateful.... I ...... have.... Kids........ ;o)

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!