Tuesday, May 5, 2009

bedtime conversations

Tucking in Grace:

"Don't talk to me while I'm eating my boogers."


Tucking in Ben:

(referencing the mole on my arm, which he's been attracted to since birth,) "ants would think this was a trampoline."


Tucking in Ember:

This wasn't a conversation so much as an observation. When Ember was little she was obsessed with her outie belly button. As I was reading her the Secret Garden tonight, I caught her rubbing it again. She started when she was 18 months, and now she's almost nine. Ingrained habits.


My kids say and do the strangest things.

2 comments:

Skinhorse said...

TOTAL, hysterical laughter! Thanks so much for sharing! Soooo funny!

Kathy P said...

Wow -- a trampoline huh? That's got to be one awesome mole!

One of my boys had a thing for bellybuttons... so weird!

And I will have to pass along the booger etiquette -- I had no idea!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!