Tuesday, May 5, 2009

or else!!

Gracie has learned the meaning of the phrase 'or else.'



"You have to fix this or else I'll punch you!"

"Give me that crayon or else I'll smack you, and kick you, and punch you."

"I get to do this or else I won't love you anymore!"




Can you believe those words came out of this sweet little face?





Here's one more picture of her sweet little face all covered up by a helmet. This was her first experience on a four wheeler at the daddy daughter activity. I sure do love that girl, but may I remind you that I just spent five weeks in therapy....

2 comments:

Skinhorse said...

Does it take 5 weeks of therapy to decide you love that girl? Or, did that love drive you to therapy...so that you could figure out how to replicate it over and over again?

Jill said...

no, I knew I loved her going in. Unfortunately, therapy wasn't about her. I just learned a few life coping skills that sure come in handy when Grace is in one of her moods.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!