Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summertime in my backyard

The tire swing

My dad used to push me on this so high I'd hit the branches of the tree it hangs from.
And then maybe I'd throw up.

(so this makes more sense, I'm living in the house I grew up in)


Blossoms on my zucchini plants

Corn stalks growing among the zucchini

Jilly, Jilly, she is quite silly, how does your garden grow?


My beautiful back porch. It needs to be replaced soon, lots of those boards are rotting


The side gate and the mandarin orange tree, which makes the BEST juice

It's one of thirteen citrus trees on my property


I love backyard toys. And I love when the lemons fall so I don't have to climb the trees to get them. And I love lemon meringue pie, lemonade, lemon bars, lemon chicken...

it's a good thing, because that tree produces over 1000 lemons every year.


Backyard scenery

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!