Monday, March 16, 2009

Bath night is for the dogs

Tonight was bath night for Lady & Elphie, because peeee-yeeeew!! Austin looks as thrilled as Elphie does, and Lady looks like a burrito. What's he complaining about, I had to wash the buggers... all he had to do was dry! The water in that tub was as brown as I've ever seen it, I was afraid I had washed some of the COLOR out of them. As soon as they got out of those wretched towels, they dried themselves by shaking water everywhere! Oh but they're so fluffy and clean and cuddly now, I just love my dogs. I have two forms of therapy that are enormously effective for me: blogging, and puppies.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those puppies do look adorable! Funny how they hold on to water like crazy, and once they shake, forgetaboutit!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!