Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mormon Mommy Blogs

I've been following the blog spoof "seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com" which makes fun of the Mormon Mommy Blog phenomenon. It takes the characteristics, styles, trends and content of the thousands that popped up in the blogosphere (or 'blogernacle' as it's been called) and blown them WAY out of proportion. I LOVE IT!

I love it when we can make fun of ourselves. I love that I can recognize some of those traits in myself (to a less exagerated degree). I love joking with my husband about it, how we are "seriously you guys, SOOOOO blessed!" So I encourage you, my blogging friends, to visit this website. Mormon or not, it's just downright funny (so long as you remember that it's a SPOOF, and getting offended is simply not allowed). Happy reading!

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!