Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today I'm thankful for...




... my kids. They are such a blessing to me. I know they are children of God and he has entrusted them to me in mortality. They are spiritual beings with a divine purpose. They also crack me up on a daily basis. I asked Grace this morning if her pullup was dry from overnight, and she said it's melting and melting. I take that as a 'no.' Ben spent the morning making up his own math problems, and the answer to all of them was 65. Ember is just my little diva/drama queen who likes to control every situation, like whether or not she was going to allow Ben to eat his breakfast with the light on this morning. She was trying to save energy. I love my kids so much, and I don't have the time or space to describe how much.

1 comment:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh you even got Grace's picture taken at school. You really have great kids!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!