Friday, November 7, 2008

One more...

I know I did my gratitude post for the day, but I wanted to add a thank you note to an anonymous friend.

I've been having a really hard time lately with my health and my depression. This gift basket was left in front of my house on Thursday morning. The card was thoughtful, and signed by 'a friend.' I have no idea who this is from, but I wanted to offer a heartfelt thank you if you happen to read my blog. It made my day and I'm very grateful.

I'm grateful for friends whom I know, love and appreciate. I'm also grateful for friends who wish to remain anonymous and are willing to reach out with compassion in my time of need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! A special basket like that is so rare, what a special friend you must be...

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!