Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratitude

I haven't been in a very grateful mood this past week, and it's been difficult for me to come up with things I'm thankful for. That's when it occured to me that I need to be thankful for my husband, because he's been putting up with my pity party for 11 1/2 years now. He makes sure the kids eat, he bathes them and puts them to bed on my bad nights, he helps with laundry and dishes, he tries to give me extra time to sleep whenever he can manage it, and he prays for me. That's obviously the short list; last year for his birthday I made a DVD called '101 Things I Love About You' and it ended up having MORE than 101 things. I am a very lucky woman, and I'm very thankful for my husband.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yes...you are a lucky girl Jill! Sure those Lawlor boys can be a little bit irritating at times, but for the most part they do a pretty dang good job of taking care of their wives!!! And, lucky you, got one that for the most part will do those things without a lot of complaint (like the one that I got!!!) I still think we got it pretty good........ :)

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!