Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Austin!



1. What is something dad always says to you?
Ember (8): Stop it
Ben (6): No running with pencils
Grace (3): Time out!

2. What makes dad happy?
Ember: He likes it when I obey him
Ben: Father’s Day
Grace: Singing


3. What makes dad sad?
Ember: when I yell at him a lot
Ben: I don’t know, I’ve never seen him sad
Grace: time out

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Ember: he’s a clown
Ben: he tells jokes
Grace: he’s a clown

5. What was your dad like as a child?
Ember: he was responsible
Ben: like me
Grace: he liked TV



6. What is his favorite thing to do?
Ember: hang out with his family
Ben: I don’t know
Grace: watch TV

7. What does your dad do when you're not around?
Ember: work on his computer
Ben: doing work
Grace: play on his computer

8. What is your dad really good at?
Ember: he’s good at pushing us on the swing
Ben: staying up until 10:00
Grace: games



9. What is your dad not very good at?
Ember: putting laundry in the right place
Ben: remember to sign my red folder on Mondays
Grace: kid computer games

10. What does your dad do for his job?
Ember: work at a building
Ben: he works on a computer
Grace: games

11. What is your dad's favorite food?
Ember: lasagna
Ben: lasagna
Grace: lasagna & hot dogs & restaurant foods



12. What makes you proud of your dad?
Ember: he gives me blessings
Ben: he doesn’t have to do anything
Grace: he’s good at computer games

13. What do you and your dad do together?
Ember: we talk together when I’m in time out
Ben: we don’t do anything together
Grace: play games

14. How are you and your dad the same?
Ember: we’re both Lawlors
Ben: we look the same
Grace: we don’t have black or blue shirts



15. How are you and your dad different?
Ember: we’re a boy and a girl
Ben: he’s tall and I’m short
Grace: I don’t know

16. How do you know your dad loves you?
Ember: he always tucks me in at night
Ben: I just know
Grace: I just do

17. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Ember: a restaurant to pick up food for his family
Ben: work
Grace: in the kitchen to get food




I love you babe! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Gary & Sharlene Merrill said...

Happy Birthday Austin. You are a great dad and husband. We love you and your family.

Aunt Sharlene & Uncle Gary

Denise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!
You ARE a great dad, and husband. I concur. That was the world best blog. I loved it.
Denise

Austin said...

Thanks everyone! (especially Jill)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I hope Austin had a great B-day. Excellent idea for a post, Loved it! Children's quotes are THE best gift

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!