Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm just sayin'....

This is one of our family mantra's. It is said 5 or 6 times at dinner time alone. The kids say it, the adults say it, the baby says it... if our dogs could speak, here's what they'd say. "I had to poop and you weren't there to take me outside. I'm just sayin'..." Here's a cool definition I found online:

"It's an effort to deflect anger and distrust generated by something you said in good faith and with good intentions. "I'm not accusing, I'm not criticizing... I'm just sayin'."

Anyone else hear this phrase a lot in their homes? I'm just sayin'...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious, I hadn't really thought about that one. "You know what I mean?" and I know are big around me, now I will probably notice "I'm just sayin" Thanks Alot! :)

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!