Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude

Today I am thankful for mascara. Without it I would look like a zombie from 'Night of the Living Dead." I have very pale skin, my eyebrows and eyelashes are so light it looks like I don't have any, and there aren't any defining features on my face. I can't imagine living in pioneer days when they relied on natural beauty, because I am NOT a natural beauty. I need to add a little color and definition in order for my face to stand out from the crowd. Not even the crowd, to stand out from the wall! So thank goodness for mascara.

1 comment:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I used to think I pulled of "Natural" beauty. Now if I leave the house with no eye makeup, I am like, OH MY! The old gray mare...So I am thankful for eyemakeup, thanks for the reminder!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!