Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gratitude

I know I've been keeping to the little things, but today I was in the mood to be thankful for something big. Today I'm grateful for my mom.




That's me in there! She looks happy now, but wait until she gets to know me. :)

Yep, still happy.


I am thankful for my mom for a lot of reasons. She gave me life, and a pretty happy one at that. She raised me to adulthood, and now she's raising me to celestialhood. (is that even a word?) My point is, I may be a grown up but I still need my mom. She gives me advice, she worries about me, she strengthens me, she forgives me, she helps me raise my children, she's an example to me of patience, she tries to fix me (all my health problems can be cured with Vitamin B6!! Who knew?), and she loves me unconditionally. She's the kind of woman I want to be when I grow up. I love you mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great selection of pictures, I am amazed and jealous that you had all of these pictures on your computer. She is gorgeous, and has definitely done a great job raising you. Hang in there. I hope you are feeling better this evening! :)

Anonymous said...

Jill I just want to tell you how much I appreciate your sharing. I admire you sooooo much. You are an example to me. I loved the pictures of your mom, I love her too. She sacrificed so much to be a good mother. How blessed you and your sibblings are to have such a wonderful mother. Have a wonderful day. I love You

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!