Saturday, July 17, 2010

Utah: day 3

Today was spent in Salt Lake City and we had the opportunity to take the kids to the Temple where my parents were married. The spirit is always strong on Temple square, and it was a great visit.
This exhibit in the Visitor's Center is about the Army of Helaman. That's where we're currently studying during family scripture time, and I often sing the primary song Army of Helaman to Ember at bedtime. She watched all four videos of the exhibit. Afterward she came to me and said that it made her really happy, and she was crying. I pointed out to her that she was feeling the spirit. That was a pretty cool Mom moment.




After we got back to the hotel, we went swimming. Again. Twice.
Indoor pools are just really exciting to kids :)





Tomorrow is our long drive home. This has been an awesome trip and even though it was expensive and over our budget, I think it was worth it.

Back to the Arizona heat! Yay! (that was sarcastic)


No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!