Thursday, July 8, 2010

summertime, and the livin' is easy... and cranky.

I hate summertime. It's hot, and all I do is play chauffeur. The kids are easily bored and they fight a lot. Getting them to do chores is impossible, and I'm accused of being a terrible mom. OTHER mom's don't make their kids clean their rooms in the summer. I've scheduled different summer programs for them to help with the boredom and keep their little minds and bodies active, but all that means is that I've scheduled myself too. I'm tired and hot and cranky.

But look at how happy they are :)


I guess summertime isn't so bad.
But August 11 can't get here fast enough.

3 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

yeah, cleaning bedrooms. Who does that? I mean really? hahaha. I used to claim Mom loved Belle more than me because she had no chores.

Jill said...

My kids have always claimed I love the dogs more than I love them :)

Millie said...

Where are the undies ladies?

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!