Friday, July 23, 2010

Ben's birthday & Baptism

I don't really feel like blogging right now, but I wanted to get these pictures posted for friends and family to see. Ben's 8th birthday was on Monday and his baptism was on Tuesday night.

Ben sort of passed out from joy at getting a Harry Potter DVD.




The baptism was nice and there was lots of friends & family there. Thanks to everyone for coming, Ben was (and is) really happy to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We're proud of him.






3 comments:

Katherine Earl said...

Jill, I really like your red dress. It looks very nice on you. Have a good day.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I'm digging the sunglasses. Ben would make a great Men in Black.

Carrot Jello said...

He's very cute :)

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!