Thursday, August 19, 2010

My sweet husband, did WHAT??

Austin, one of the smartest people I know, and my dear sweet eternal companion whom I love with all my heart, did something unbelievable.

He gave Grace a marker and sent her to her room.
Now her sheets have a long blue decoration that wasn't there before. In his defense, it was a dry erase marker and he gave her a dry erase board to go with it. He really thought she'd only color on the board. He really thought she'd obey the rules and not explore her boundless creativity. Actually, he really wasn't thinking.

Do we need to chronicle Grace's history with markers?

Behold the evidence.





I rest my case.



3 comments:

Austin said...

I must plead "no contest", your honor.

Carrot Jello said...

I have a child that did that. Even drew what looked like a totem pole in permanent marker on my leather recliner. :S

The Dixons said...

LMAO! Hilarious!

Sorry Austin, you're guilty.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!