Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Best day EVER!

Back to School!



Look who's starting Kindergarten!



Dude-Man-Guy (favorite nickname)
is starting 3rd grade




Little Miss Thoughtful is in 5th grade,
and she got her FAVORITE teacher!


Ember helped Grace get on the bus.
She was very protective,
like a little Mama Bear.


First Kindergarten class!
She couldn't be more excited!



Mom is excited to have almost 4 hours of quiet time every single day. What to do first? Laundry and dishes, or pedicure and a good book? Ha!


3 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

I vote pedicures and books!

Skinhorse said...

Chocolate cake!
MINE!
A l l l l l l l l MINE!

leigh hewett said...

I found you over at Nie's show and tell. I thought that you might enjoy a project that I have going on over at my Blog. Every Tuesday I host The Happiness Project. You simply post a photo of something that makes you happy and then link up.

I'm trying to take over the Blogosphere with happiness. Here is a link to this week's post if you want to see what it's all about.

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/08/happiness-project-week-25.html

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!