Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happiness Project: day 1

I saw this on another blog and I thought it was a fabulous idea,
so I'm swiping it.

28 days of Happiness.

A blog post every day for 28 days about something that makes me happy.
Since my medication and therapy seem to be working,
I'm finding more reasons to be happy than to be depressed lately,
therefore I am fully embracing this project.
Even if today's post is a little silly.



Happiness is washing and mating 31 pairs of white socks
and the drier didn't eat a single one.


2 comments:

leigh hewett said...

So glad that you are doing this. I was a changed woman at the end of 28 days. Blessings were hidden where I least expected them. All I had to do was look.

Adam and Emily said...

This is a good idea! On a side note you also should have said that happiness is when your socks also come out of the wash that bright white too! haha!! OH and stay that way!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!