Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happiness Project: day 3


This picture may not look like much, but it represents something huge for me. I've been trying to backup all my home movies and I've been searching for video files for a week now. I was missing files from 2002 and 2003, which included movies of my son's birth. I was devastated, and there were lots of tears shed thinking it was lost for good.

Austin began searching old hard drives for those video files that he was positive he had captured years ago. After searching 9 hard drives, he found my videos. (thus the picture of the computer's guts). I was able to see the day my son was born, his first birthday, and all the funny things in-between. I had my memories back.

Happiness is watching Home Movies and reliving precious memories.


2 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

We had a hard drive crash and lost 6 months of Brian's life at age 3. I cried like a little baby. That is one of the worst things ever, I am glad that you got yours back.

Skinhorse said...

This made me drop a tear. A happy tear.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!