Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Perspective

Grace has been asking questions all day about my childhood. Was I as big as her when she was a baby? How old was I when I met daddy? Was I the same when I was four as she is now? It was kind of an eye opener when I told her that I married her dad nine years after I met him. Weird, unless you consider that we were 12 years old. I told Ember that in three years, she could meet her future husband! Wow...

So, 2021. That's going to be a stellar year for me. Ember will be the same age that I was when I got married, 21. Ben will be leaving on his mission, and Grace will be driving us to the airport.

Brain cramp!

3 comments:

Austin said...

Ouch!!

Skinhorse said...

May Grace be with you...and may the road be mercifully cleared of all traffic and boys with cute bohineys.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

oh my. that is nuts. Do not tell me such things.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!