Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's raining shoes! (I'm a little embarassed)

My friend Emily recently sorted through her shoes and sent some to the "time to live in someone else's closet" pile. Thankfully five pairs of adorable shoes made their way into MY closet!

As a result, I decided to do some shoe purging of my own. Behold, the pile of shoes. (Reminds me of that commercial about cheese...)




I can't believe I owned that many pairs of black shoes. There's quite a few brown pairs mixed in there too, and some shoes I didn't even remember having that I pulled from the back of the closet covered in dust bunnies (I DO NOT want to know what was going on back there... you know how bunnies are).

So this is my "time to live in someone else's closet" pile. If anyone wears a size 9, you're welcome to come pillage! After next week, these shoes will be joining the ranks of Goodwill, good condition, gently used.


Do flip-flops count as shoes?

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love the pink strappy ones and the brown ones at the bottom and the white strappy ones, SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!