Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jill's a gangster!

My shift at work decided that we needed to dress with a theme. Since we work for the Police Department, we went with a gangster theme. Detectives and Officers in the building heard about us and we had visitors all day! It was so much fun. My daughters said I looked beautiful and should dress like this every day. I think we need to have a talk about what real beauty is, not gold chains and lipstick. Sheesh. Anyhoo, dress-up day at work was AWESOME!





Who said chola's can't be elegant? This is my arabesque, ballet style. Don't be jealous.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh yea, the best part... I was coming back into the building after my break and a detective asked to see my badge! He wasn't sure I was going in the right door, maybe it should've been the jail to bond out my cholo.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Talk about stereotyping, even a detective couldn't believe someone who looked like you was an upstanding police dept. employee!

I love the sleeve tats. I don't know I tend to side with your daughters, you do make a hot gangster

The Birthday Group said...

Jill, looks like a lot of fun! How did you do the tatoos?

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!