Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Comment moderation

Ok, since I turned on comment moderation I've been forgetting to actually go and MODERATE then. I had 30 at once, and lots of questions, so here goes:


Kristie: I got my hair done at a salon on a cruise ship for our 10 year anniversary. It was totally worth it, I could never do that myself :)

Debbie: Again, cruise ship. It was formal night and SOOO fun to dress up for once! Still, t-shirt and jeans will always be my favorite.

Wendy: They did do an H1N1 swab and it came back negative, it was probably just a cold virus combined with his seasonal allergies that caused lots of mucous, which caused the secondary infection of pneumonia. That's just my non-medical theory :)

Jasmine: We did take him to Good Night Pediatrics on Higley and Southern, but it was the night before... I think. It was a Thursday night, which would have been Oct. 1. That would have been a weird coincidence though. :)

Millie / Lilac / Natalie: I can't find you on FB! You'll have to re-friend me, you have too common a name :)


Um... I think that's all. I'll do better about reading my comments in the future :)

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!