Saturday, October 24, 2009

Catch up

It's been awhile since I've added pictures from my camera, so here goes!


Ben has taken it upon himself to be Grace's night time buddy. He reads her stories, sings her songs, and tucks her into bed. It's so sweet, I love seeing my kids love each other.


Presenting the girls matching pajamas! I just did the bottoms and we wore t-shirts with them, but it was such a fun project and the girls loved it.



Ember finished her paint by number project that she got for her birthday and she did a great job. We framed it and hung it up in the dining room because she did such a great job.


School Pictures!

I had to take Grace's pictures myself because we couldn't afford another package. I draped a blue sheet over the china hutch and set her up on a stool, and voila! Pre-school pictures!


My scanner doesn't play nice with Windows Vista so I can't use it. I improvised by using my camera to take a picture of a picture. There's a little flash-feedback in the corners, but otherwise these turned out ok. Ember is in 4th grade and Ben is in 2nd grade this year.



That's it! Family updates; check.

4 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Those Pj's are cute!!And holy cow!! Ben looks so old in his school pic!

The Birthday Group said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one of Grace. You are so creative!

Nancy Face said...

Your kids' pictures are so cute! How fun that you made matchy jammie pants for you and the girls! I loved doing paint-by-number when I was growing up! :)

Thanks for commenting on my silly blog...and it was such a fun surprise meeting you! :)

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I agree, Ben looks uber-grown up. So when are we gonna take family pictures? some Saturday?

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!