Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thanks!

I never wanted to be a political activist, I'm too sensitive.  My feelings get hurt, I take things personally, and politics is a dirty game.  People can be mean and hateful, and I try and avoid that at all costs.  It's also healthier for someone who is bi-polar to avoid situations that trigger anger and resentment, which politics is also full of!

I had no idea what the effect would be of my post, but it was larger than I anticipated.  I'm grateful for everyone's support, from friends, family, and even strangers.  My blog was quoted in a post on the examiner.com, which is so cool to me, so I'll post a link here if you want to read it.

Thanks guys, even to the ones who disagreed without being disagreeable!

1 comment:

Adam and Emily said...

I meant to tell you this before.. but I think that this whole experience of this political thing is awesome. And I think it is soooo cool that someone used your blog on a news website!!! It's like I know someone famous! But I love how there has been so much postitive stuff coming from this whole thing!!! Too cool!!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!