Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just a thought...

To family and friends who don't agree with me politically, let me say this again: It's my blog, you don't have to visit. And I love you.

(This is in response to some objections to my "Obama countdown." I didn't delete it, because anyone who would reverse the ban on partial birth abortion SHOULD have a countdown to the day he's kicked out, but I did move it down on the page so you don't have to look at it. Sheesh.)

(one more thing... McCain isn't my favorite guy either, he was just the lesser of two evils!)

3 comments:

Kathy P said...

Hey Jill, Don't you know that Obama is referring to abortions as Voluntary Population Planning?

Somehow, that makes it more acceptable.

Disgusting if you ask me... and I don't mind the countdown. :)

Anonymous said...

Jill- That is just one of your many Christlike qualities- to stand firm in what you believe in. I am with you all the way on this one. Anyone who has never had the blessing & privelage of having a child, or has had a hard time having children can not even stand the thought of the killing of a precious and innocent little child. You are so strong, I love and admire you so much and I pray for your happiness each day.Love- a friend & a sister.

Adam and Emily said...

Hey I like the Obama countdown. And everyone I've told about it or shown it too thought it was funny too. Damn the Man!! (and anyone who follows that same behavior!)

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!