Friday, February 10, 2012

School Parties

I helped out with the kids class parties today at school, and took a few photos while I was there.  I forgot the pull the camera out in Ember's class because I was busy scooping the ice cream, and my hands were sticky, sorry Ember!  But her homemade valentine was the hit of the class, kids in other rooms heard about how cool it was and asked to see it at recess.  Awesome!

Ben's class played the donut on a string game, and he did great!  He competed next to his best friend Henry, who won the game.  But everybody wins, because they all got to eat donuts!




Grace was really proud of her Valentine bag she made, and the best gift she received all day?  Pencil and paper.  That's my artist!



Also?  I have the cutest cubscout in the world.
(sorry about the crappy lighting)


No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!