Sunday, February 12, 2012

Are you kidding me?!

This week I bought this movie:  (yes, I'm 36 years old, a grown-up, and sometimes I read vampire books and watch vampire movies.  This does not reduce my IQ in any way, as some people have insinuated).


Unfortunately, this movie came with this really STUPID fabric poster, 
as if I'm really going to hang it up on my wall.  Really?  A fabric poster?





Sooo... Austin and I decided to keep it.  We thought it would be funny to use it for practical jokes.  Last night, it was my lap blanket and it kept me warm and fuzzy while I was reading "These is my Words" (incredible book, by the way, and NOT about vampires).

Austin was the first one to use it as a joke.  He had early morning Sunday meetings today and he left before I woke up.  One of the girls came in and got me up some time later, while Austin was still gone, and asked me, "Mom, is there someone sleeping by you?" 

Huh?!?!




Well played, Austin.  Well played.  

Since it's fabric, maybe I'll sew it into a dress
and make him take me out to dinner wearing it.

I don't know, I'll think of something.

This is going to be fun :)

2 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Oh my gosh the posibilities with this fabric poster!!! Austin has played a good hand..that cracked me up!!

The Dixons said...

Ahahahaha!! That. Is. Awesome. My friend Jessica has a giant life-sized Severus Snape that she keeps in her formal dining room (we're talking formal here, that's what makes this so funny) and she docorates it with each holiday. He just finished wearing a red feather boa and construction paper red lips. I like to hug him every time I go to visit.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!