Sunday, June 27, 2010

Scrapbooking my Blog

I know I've mentioned this before, but I've switched to digital scrapbooking and I've never looked back. All my pictures are digital anyway, so it just made sense.

However, all my family albums and all the cute journaling were being done...

on BLOGSPOT!

What to do??

People, I've scrapbooked my blog.

I simply took my uploaded pictures and fun posts (and the comments I thought were worth keeping), and put them into my scrapbooking software. Now my blog will be a tangible thing that my kids can thumb through and enjoy!

And regardless of what happens with this bloggy thing in the future, all those bloggable moments will be preserved.




2 comments:

Celeste said...

That is awesome you found a way to print your blog. There are so many great memories on it. I wish I could print my blog but I don't have cool scrapbooking software. I have heard of a way to get it printed in a book from somewhere...

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

That is a fabulous idea. =) and that means you have over a years worth of pages already done for you. score!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!