Tuesday, June 15, 2010

San Diego part 1

This weekend was my annual girls-only weekend in San Diego. We stayed at Paradise Point resort, with beautiful grounds and private beaches. It was so peaceful and beautiful. We also spent one day at Sea World, which was a blast. I've only been once before about 10 years ago, and it was great to go back. I got a small sunburn in just a few little spots, so I think the day was a complete success :)

The sea lions were begging for food, and they were so loud!


Sleepy sea lions

The dolphin show was my favorite, minus the cheesy music and dancers/divers. The dolphins were good, they should have been in more of the show.


Shamu was amazing, I love watching those killer whales jump.


My head next to a giant prehistoric shark's mouth.

Next to the starfish, which I got to hold. Emily is a goofball.

I don't know what this was, but it was way bigger than my hand :)

Me and Toni by the starfish.



Thanks for a great trip girls, I can't wait until next time! (Probably not next year, since Emily will have a 6 month old baby... party spoiler).


No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!