Monday, May 3, 2010

Gals and Dolls

Not that you can tell, but BOTH my girls (the eldest one a tad bit earlier in the day) were pretty excited about the matching jammies that they got, including matching outfits for their American Girl dolls. Their nightgowns I made last year, but the dolls outfits were made just this morning with the fabric remnants. They turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself, even if the 9 year old refuses to smile and at least pretend to be happy about it. (She was excited earlier, I swear... I wouldn't make that up. She has more mood swings than I do, and I'm mentally ill!)


2 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Oh I love matching outfits!! Back in the day, when I was younger, my mom used to sew all us girls matching dresses to wear for the holidays...I always thought it was fun :) Way to go!

Austin said...

I talked to Ember about the not smiling-thing last night. It turns out that she just doesn't like to smile in pictures when it's not a "real" smile.

She really WAS happy about the new pajamas for her doll and the four way matching.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!