Thursday, April 1, 2010

Super long post with pics of non-family: you can skip it if you want

I want to be THIS cute.


This is Zooey Deschanel, one of my style icons.

She has pale freckly skin and awesome blue eyes.


She has a unique style that ranges from classic, quirky, flirty, and really fun. She isn't afraid of color, or mixing things together in a way that no one else would think of.


Pictures of her always make me want to dress up cute and go outside and play.


See what I mean about her awesome eyes??




I've seen this ad in every magazine I've ever purchased, and I WANT THOSE SHOES!! (and the super-cute sweater, obviously, since it matches the shoes :)



She is just too cute for words, which is why I uploaded way too many pictures.

I want to look like that when I grow up.


3 comments:

The "Curby Clan" said...

You and I are a lot alike. That is too funny. I have always liked her too and I love her style. First time I saw her was in the movie ELF. And those shoes are to die for. Yes please can i have a pair too!

The Birthday Group said...

I don't know who she is, but she has AMAZING eyes! Very pretty lady.

Denise said...

I think you could look like that! A great haircut and color, and your eye's will pop like Zooey's, which I think is what stands out the most in all those super cute pictures, and you totally have beautiful eye's too! You should have Becca cut and color your hair. She is soooooo good. And she also loves Zooesy Deschanel. $45 for the cut, she has a salon at Alma School and Warner-ish. 602-524-1428.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!