Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's eggplant!

I don't do before and after pictures very well, but my laundry room used to be an ivory color that was 25 years old. Now it's eggplant with bright white trim, and I LOVE it!

It's still a work in progress, I have to move all the heavy appliances (washer, dryer, box freezer) and clean and paint behind those, but what I have finished so far is very pleasing to my eyes :)


I'm texting Emily telling her to come see my masterpiece, I'm just dying to show it off to someone. Even at 11:30 at night. (she works that late, I didn't wake anyone up).


Up next? Painting Ember & Ben's rooms as part of their room redecorations for their birthdays.

I LOVE painting.


5 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Yeah these pictures don't do it any justice!! It is such a prettier color in person! Yay!

The Birthday Group said...

I love that color! I would of never thought to use that color, but it is so pretty.

Celeste said...

Wow you are amazing! And you are doing the kids rooms too? You go girl! It looks great :)

Chris said...

Nice shade! I love a painted room, but detest having to do it myself! :)

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

That is a fabulous color. The laundry room is a totally safe place to experiment with color. It looks so fun. Love it.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!