Friday, April 9, 2010

I feel better

It's been heavily documented that close proximity to my mother elevates my mood. I need to find a way to bottle that and take it with me.

I got up on time, showered and got dressed up, ran some errands, clipped some coupons, did some dishes and did some house cleaning. Then I went to work and had an awesome night, my production numbers rocked. On my lunch break I went downstairs to use the gym and spent 30 minutes working out. Doing lunges in heels really kicks your butt. I only got a little sweaty in my work clothes.

THIS folks, is what we call bi-polar disorder at it's finest. I may as well appreciate the good while I still have it.

Wheee!!!

2 comments:

Skinhorse said...

Wheee-out, girlfriend! Incredible. I'm glad your mom inspired such activity in you! When you find a way to bottle it all, let me know. I'll help you with marketing, fer sure!

The Birthday Group said...

I love those great moments too! I wish they came more often though.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!