Friday, December 4, 2009

Okie Dokie Noelle, here ya go!

My Fives:

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Pregnant with Gracie
2. moving into a new house
3. potty training a 2 year old boy who thought peeing outside was acceptable
4. celebrating my five year anniversary at my job
5. no seven year itch for our marriage, thankyouverymuch! 7th anniversary

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Put away empty Christmas decoration boxes
2. start cleaning out the garage
3. mail Christmas newsletters (they're already done!)
4. refill new prescriptions so I'll stop feeling so crazy
5. wrap Christmas presents and buy stocking stuffers

5 Things I would do with One Million Dollars:
1. I liked Noelle's, shop without guilt (after I paid off debt)
2. pay off all my family's homes (and mine, of course)
3. travel
4. buy something other than a mommy-van (I mean minivan)
5. buy Austin every technological gadget ever made (and get him some sort of subscription to get all FUTURE gadgets as well)

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. First Place... Arizona
2. Second Street... Arizona
3. Flagstaff... Arizona
4. First Street... Arizona
5. Second Street... Arizona (I don't move around much)

5 People I Tag:
I dunno, anyone with extra time during the holidays. Ha!

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!