Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Happenings

Grace got a new haircut yesterday and looks FABULOUS! And she wanted to pose for me in her new winter dress. This is a little fashionsta in the making :)



Ember's first orchestra concert was last night and it was wonderful. Not as squeaky as you'd expect from 4th graders :) It brings back a lot of memories for me, playing in an orchestra. I'm so very proud of my talented daughter :)



Ben came to the concert undercover... literally. (Yes, I swear that's him in there)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

OK, so I KNOW how old Ember is, but she looks SO GROWN UP in these pics, my jaw just dropped!!!!! HOW CAN THEY BE GROWING UP THIS FAST?!?!?!? SHe is so lovely and amazing just like her Momma!!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I agree. Grace looks great with the haircut....now just make is last right? There's the chanllenge.

I'm sure Ember did an absolutely fabulous job, she looks very happy with her instrument.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!