Sunday, October 26, 2008

Why we did laundry on Sunday

Sometimes, the ox is in the mire. I woke up this morning to a cheerful Grace climbing into bed with Austin and I. She wasn't ready to get up for the day, so she snuggled up with me under the blanket. She is potty trained, but she wears pull-ups overnight. This particular pull-up was pretty full and I didn't notice until it was too late. She had to go one more time while she was snuggling with me, and that pathetic thing couldn't hold one more drop. It leaked all over our bed. So, although it was a day of rest, I had to do several loads of laundry so that we could sleep tonight.

Here's the funny part... Austin asked Grace this afternoon why we had to wash our sheets today, and she said "because my pee melted on your bed."

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!