Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school!




















Today is Gracie's first day of preschool, and she is so excited to be just like her brother and sister! Preschool even covers lunchtime, so she got a brand new lunchbox. She's growing up so fast! She's been asking me every 15 minutes since 7:45 this morning if it was time to go yet, and school starts at 11:30. Since school is just down the street, she even gets to ride her bike to school. (A tricycle with mom walking right next to her).

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congratulations, Grace! And Mom! How fun for you to have all your kids at school, although it has been kinda sad for me to be home all alone :( I do keep plenty busy though hee hee! We enjoyed the cabin with your family- but missed you! I needed someone to give me a little bit of a challenge in Boggle! Ha ha...maybe next time.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!