Thursday, April 19, 2012

More picture overload!

Today's favorites are family shots, and then some of just Austin and I.  Those might be my most favorite of all, since he is my most favorite person in the world.  I am so grateful to Noelle for beautifully capturing our expressions, and emotions, and our love for each other.  











Aaaaaand..... my favorites :)  I sure do love this man <3















I swear that's it... there's more, but these are my favorites.  
I really love this family.

4 comments:

Austin said...

I am LOVING the pictures. They turned out great. I added all of them to my desktop rotation on my work laptop.

Thank you, Noelle!!

The Dixons said...

Your family? Absolutely beautiful.

Celeste said...

Wow what a good looking family! I really love the ones of you and Austin :)

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I like the family photo at the end where you are supermom with hands on your hips.

I also LOVE the photo where neither of you are looking at me. That is one of the "expressions of love" you are referring to.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!