Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Latest Family Mug Shots

I got the DVD's this week from Noelle from our family photo shoot we had back in February, and the pictures are UH-MAY-ZING!  Seriously, she's such a great photographer, but I happen to think these are the cutest kids in the world and that had something to do with the quality of the pictures.  I tried to pick just a few favorites, but as you can see, they're all my favorite.

We'll start with pictures of just the kids:


























Ok, that was a lot... maybe I'll do another post later this week that includes pictures of the entire family, and some really sweet ones of just Austin and I.  

Thanks Noelle!

..

2 comments:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

They turned out great! You should definitely do another post ;)

Celeste said...

I love your kids! The girls are darling and Ben is quite the stud. They are getting so grown up.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!