Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Favorites

Lots of pictures... I'll keep the captions short :)


Grace got a few matching outfits for her and her doll.

Grandpa and the grandkids. Sounds like a band.

Great-Grandma Meacham gave each grandchild $10, and it was all in 2 dollar bills. Very cool.
Austin's gift will come later... he's saving for an Adam, which makes the iPad look like a spiral notebook.

Ben's 2010 Teddy Bear

Ok now, look excited! Cool gadget for my camera.

So glad Mom and Dad could visit... with the salmon pajama pants :)


I love their faces when they open their gifts.






Guess who got her iPod! Guess who screamed!





These pictures are obviously out of order... this is pre-carnage, before the shortlings woke up.


Christmas Eve at Grandma & Grandpa Lawlors

A gift card? Really?


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my readers, all... 12 of you?

2 comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!