Thursday, December 23, 2010

All things December

December is a busy month. We have concerts, recitals, shows, parties, not to mention the shopping, wrapping, decorating, and baking. Then there's the regular responsibilities of work, both inside and outside the home. It's wearing me out.

December 15 was the kids school concert, and they did awesome. It was Grace's first one and she behaved herself. She stood on the stage, and sang! No ballet twirls, no falling down, no Grace-isms. I was very proud. I like hearing kids sing Christmas music, it's my favorite kind.




Because we were so busy this year, we didn't take a trip to the mall to see Santa. We wrote letters instead, which Grace has never done. (Maybe not the other two either... hmm). Her letter was great, but it started with "I've been a good girl this year." We'll see if he buys it.


We also had a ballet recital this past weekend, but I'll blog about that once I can get my computer to cooperate and upload the pictures from my camera. I love/hate technology.

No comments:

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!