Thursday, March 11, 2010

Raising Grace will literally pay off

I started writing my children's book series about Grace today. This was an idea Emily had, that I needed to capitalize on her "adventures". Here are some possible titles:

Grace and the green marker
Grace: the queen of owies
Grace is a copycat
Grace: the musical
Grace and her rainbows (and I mean rainbow colored body parts or furniture)
Grace and her siblings
Grace the picky eater
Grace puts things in her nose
Gracie at bedtime

I have pictures to accompany each story, which I'll use for reference when I'm searching for an illustrator. Who knows, maybe this will turn into the next Curious George and become a PBS Kids cartoon series and I can retire by the time I'm 36.

Or maybe I'll just have documented proof for her husband that she can really drive a person crazy, and to keep a close eye on her... she does her worst damage when no one is looking.

And despite all the "adventures", one can't help but love that little girl to pieces.




4 comments:

The Birthday Group said...

What a fun thing to do! It will also be a good reminder to Grace how she was when she was little. An awesome idea!

Skinhorse said...

FanTABulous! I love it! Sounds like a LOT of fun!

Denise said...

I love this idea!

Kristie said...

This is hillarious, honest, and totally brilliant!!!! You are and always have been an awesome writer, if anyone could make this work, you are the one!!!! Go Grace!!!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!