Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My best coupon day EVER!

Using the Grocery Game dot com today, I saved..... $165.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saved 42% off my total grocery bill.

I'm super awesome.



Elphie is VERY interested in the food, she must smell the dog treats I got using coupons.

Did you know that food tastes better when you don't pay as much for it?

Seriously, this is a scientific fact.



Plus, did you know that food is more fun to eat when it's the same color as the bowl it's in? Who knew?


Strawberries, pineapple, and carrots... oh my!






3 comments:

The Birthday Group said...

Excellent! I use the grocery game also and it's a wonderful website.

James Family said...

Good Job! I love coupons!

Jenna said...

I've been looking for a way to save more money at the grocery store. I will have to try that one. by the way I love the coordinating colors! You're so funny!!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!