Thursday, March 25, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

I put together my display table today for the craft bazaar I'm participating in on Saturday. I wanted to practice and make sure I had enough room for everything.

I over prepared... I don't have enough room, because I have so much stuff. I've been crocheting a lot lately as a way to reduce my stress, and looking at it all in one place makes me realize how stressed I've been. (There's four boxes under the table with even more stuff that you can't even see!)


I still have to make room on that table for my bowl of chocolates, to entice people to come visit me! (or to eat shamelessly if I'm unsuccessful).


According to my receipts and my remaining inventory, I've made at least 120 of those flower clips. They're on the hats and headbands, and they're sold separately. I'm never going to sell 120 flowers, what was I thinking?


I'm pretty nervous, but I feel a lot better now that I've done a practice setup. All I need is a comfy chair, a beach umbrella, and a never-ending supply of lemonade and clonazepam.



6 comments:

The Birthday Group said...

Clonazepam goes with me EVERYWHERE! LOL. You will do great. You have an amazing talent and people will see that and buy your stuff. Good luck!

Maren said...

Wow, Looks wonderful!!! Good luck :)

Celeste said...

Your display look fabulous! Jill you worked so hard and it's going to pay off :) I'm excited yo hear how it goes.

Jenna said...

I don't know what clonazepam is, but I am thinking that if our bowl is big enough it could fit in between your two manequin heads and you put the picture stand either in the bowl with chocolates surrounding it or only have two pictures. Let's face it, you have to have chocolate!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Your table looks GREAT. I am excitedto come tomorrow and see yours and all the others fun stuff. You'll do great.

Sarah S. Foote said...

Looks like lots of super cute stuff. wher is this event?

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!