Sunday, January 11, 2009

Poor Grace

I am writing a book called "The Misadventures of Grace Valetta." It'll be on Amazon after she gets married, because it won't be completed until them. After that, documenting her adventures becomes her future husbands problem!

This poor girl fell down the stairs on Saturday, and I mean full blown face first onto the tile floor falling. Her head was so swollen the first night, we had to wake her up every few hours to make sure she didn't have a concussion. Now that the swelling is down and bruises are darkening, she's got quite a shiner! She starts her new preschool this week, I wonder what her teacher will think. Poor little girl. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby!! we miss you in primary already. I asked little brian how he likes the new guy, he said he is a little bit good. the other girl was a lotta bit good!

I remember when little bri did a face dive over a soccer ball that he was kicking on the asphault, two seconds before he wiped out I said don't you think it may be dangerous for him to be kicking this semiflat soccerball in the street, Oh no my husband said...then SPLAT! ughhh it is almost more painful to see their little faces.

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!