Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No more vines

Thanks to my brother-in-law Nathan for taking the vines down off the side of our house! This isn't even all of them, we filled two green barrels twice over with the aftermath. The vines were so thick that we could hardly use the walkway that goes to the backyard. The insulation it provided on the west side of our house will be missed, but honestly, the vines themselves were just a nuisance that I didn't want to live with anymore. We originally just wanted to cut them back, or thin them out, but they came down in one gigantic lump. Denise & Nathan, you guys rock! Thanks for all the work you've put into our yard; I'm just glad I don't have to do it. :)



6 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Okay hilarious, I looked out my back window and my eyes noticed how white the side of your house was. Without thinking it seemed something was different, but what escaped me. Then I read your post, and Ah HA, so the ivy is gone! Cue LIghtbulb! :)

Cindy said...

Wow...you have a big bush!

Anonymous said...

Jill- I think you could use a break- this is someone who really admires you alot, and I want to take care of dinner for your family on Friday night. So DON'T plan on cooking- you take a break! Have a great day today and just know that someone is thinking about you! Love You!!

Jill said...

Thank you so much. I don't know who you are, but I wish I did so I could thank you in person. Dinner was awesome, and it really made my night. My spirits were lifted like they haven't been in a long time. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome!
Jill YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT PERSON! You are a beautiful Daughter of God. Have a Wonderful Sunday! You are loved!

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome!
Jill YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT PERSON! You are a beautiful Daughter of God. Have a Wonderful Sunday! You are loved!

Want to get to know me? Visit this post!